Compression Molding Presses
Large Ram Design for Compression Molding
Typical parts include seals, gaskets, wiper blades and aircraft parts.
Tonnage Range: Up to 2500 | Platen Size (“): Up to 180×144
The large single-acting ram design ensures even molding pressure. Jack rams are used to increase the closing speed, as well as develop the break-away force necessary to open certain molds. Four post and slab side models are available.
These presses are ideal for transfer molding of elastomers, as well as compression molding of larger parts from composite materials. A complete range of platen sizes is available, with clamp force range from 400 – 1000 tons.
A self-contained hydraulic system and a programmable control package complete the system. The optional upgraded control system is also available for proportional control of the press.
- Rugged slab side or four post construction
- Self-contained, energy-efficient hydraulic system
- User-friendly programmable control system
- Electrically heated platens with cartridge heaters
- Platen shuttle and ejector systems