Transfer Molding Presses
Genesis and Vantage series Presses from Wabash MPI Provide Precision Parts and Superior Molding
Tonnage Range: 15 – 600 | Platen Size (“): 12×12 – 48×48
Accurate production of precision parts
Wabash transfer presses are used for superior molding of encapsulated electronics, medical products, insert molded plugs and connectors, rotors, sensors, and many other applications.
Beginning with a Wabash 30-ton Genesis Series or a 50 through 350-ton Vantage Series press, you can configure it to perform your precise task. Many options are available.
Standard features of these transfer molding presses include rigid four-post construction for accurate platen level and parallelism. Cartridge heated insulated steel platens provide precise temperature control for quality results.
The transfer press features an energy-efficient hydraulic system. A flow control valve provides adjustable transfer pressing speed. An optional mold safety circuit is available to protect expensive tooling from damage.
Optional Features of Genesis and Vantage Series Transfer Molding Presses
- Linear position control
- Work table
- High speed hydraulic package
- Air-cooled heat exchanger
- WaterSaver valve for heat exchanger
- Low pressure system
- Clamp pressing speed control
- Adjustable fast close control
- Hydraulic part ejector
- Digital display of clamp or transfer force
- Electronic force control
- Fused electrical disconnect
- 7 day timer for heaters
- Alternate safety guarding systems
- Extra heat zones in platens
- Audible or visual alarms
- Temperature controller and plugs for mold heaters
- Mold protection package
- 220, 380 or 575 volt operation
- Mold mounting holes in platen